Recently, I’ve been feeling like I’m not getting as much veggies in my diet as I want to. So, I decided to make this meat free curry!
I’m trying to lower the amount of meat I eat, as for me personally it seems to induce spot breakouts on my face… Which is not what I want 🙉 Therefore, this recipe is great for those who are vegetarian/vegan, or someone who just wants some more veggggg in their life💚
- 100g chickpeas
- Handful of spinach
- 50g chopped onion
- 50g chopped green pepper
- 70g diced mushrooms
- 100g stir fry vegetables
- 1tsp coconut oil
- 150g chopped tomato sauce
- Heat the coconut oil up in a wok/frying pan
- Once the coconut oil is melted, place the spinach, stir fry veg, mushrooms, onion and green pepper into the pan
- Heat it for up to 3 minutes, and keep up regular stirring
- Then pour in the chopped tomato sauce and chickpeas
- Continue to stir for a further 5 minutes
- Serve up!
If you want some additional carbohydrate for that extra energy boost, I recommend a serving of quinoa/brown rice or bulgar wheat! Or for some extra healthy fats, some nuts/seeds or avocado.
Love, Anna 🍍⚡️