Alohaaaaa amigos!! 😋✨😎
Now I’ve finished my first year of uni and am on my summer hols, I’m going to be doing a lot of cooking🤘🏼 Not to mention trying ALL of the Thai cuisine when I go back to Koh Samui in August! 😊🌴 😋🙆🏽🌊
I posted a cheeky shot of these 11g protein cookies earlier this week, and thought it was only right to put the recipe on here! They are seriously addicting, so be careful… Plus, the mixture tastes amazing too 😩😍
- 2 x mashed bananas
- 3 x egg whites
- 60g protein powder
- 60g rolled oats
- 50g mixed nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
(I would of added some cacao nibs/dark chocolate curls. But I didn’t have any!😓)
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Make sure to mash your bananas well. To do this, I usually put them in a sealable, plastic bag and use a rolling pin to give it a good whalloooooppp👊🏽
- Then mix in your egg whites, protein powder & oats. The consistency should be thick, however if it is TOO thick. Add some almond/soya milk, or a little bit of water.
- Add in your extras 👉🏼 nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate etc. Mix together with a large wooden spoon 👌🏽
- Using a teaspoon, place small mounds of the mixture on the baking trays. Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins until light brown on the edges and still soft in the centre.
- Once done, leave on the tray for a few minutes and then move to cooling rack!
Love Anna xxx
MACROS PER SERVING
15g carbs / 11g protein / 2g fat