This week I’m back home from university, before heading back up to move all my bits out of first year accommodation 🙈 So, as always, I’m making full use of the ingredients (and garden scenery) back home!
If you follow me on Instagram (@ajhfitness) you’ll see I’m following a ‘bikini prep’ plan at the moment in the run up to summer! So, I wanted to make some snacks that fit ma macros, but also taste goooood. And, these definitely taste good😛💅🏽✌🏼️
- 135 calories
- 11.4g carbs
- 8.2g protein
- 5g fat
- 90g Vanilla protein powder (I use MyProtein)
- 90g rolled oats blended into a flour
- 90g rolled oats (not blended)
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 60g honey/agave nectar
- 240ml soya/almond or skim milk
- 75g peanut butter
- 150ml water
- Blend 90g of rolled oats into a flour
- In a large bowl, mix your flour in with the protein powder and the rest of the rolled oats
- In a small saucepan, heat your vanilla essence, peanut butter and honey over a medium heat until runny
- Mix all the ingredients together until it forms a cookie dough texture. Add in water if mixture is too dry!
- Using ya hands, mould the mixture into any shape you want or press the dough into a shallow cake pan
- With a spatula, make sure it’s smooth and even
- Put the pan into your freezer for around 30 minutes to set. Then remove and cut into 12 bars!
Instagram – @ajhfitness
Twitter – @annahammersley