Long time no bake! As I’ve been away for what seems like a lifetime, I haven’t been able to do any cooking whatsoever. So, once I got home and saw the box of Protein world bits, I knew it was time. Sounds like some horror movie doesn’t it…
Anywhooooo – for just 69 calories a slice, 10g protein, 4g carbs & 2.5g fat, these are one of my best bakes by far 😄
- 100g slender blend vanilla
- 1 egg
- 100ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp Splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50g oats
- 30g cacao nibs
- 20g dessicated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the protein powder, Splenda and oats.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and stir together until combined. (The dough will be thick! If it seems way too thick, add a tablespoon of milk.) Stir in the cacao nibs and coconut! I’d also recommend nuts, raisins or chocolate chips!
- Spoon into balls and flatten to make cookie shape (or whatever shape you want!)
- Place on ungreased baking paper.
- Put into oven and allow to bake for 10 – 15 minutes till golden
- Once they’re done, take them out of the oven and leave them to harden. Then pop them on a cooling rack to chill out a bit 😉
- NOW ENJOY BABES 💞💞
Lots of love,