What’s cooking good lookinnn 👅
Coming at you with my new & updated protein pancake recipe! I don’t often have time to make these in the morning, but on a lazy Sunday morning they’re fab… or a lazy Monday morning… 👀
So let’s get going… ✌🏼️
Makes around 5 small pancakes!
2 X scoops protein powder (50g)
1/2 tsp baking soda
50ml unsweetened almond milk
5g coconut oil (to cook ya pannycakes in!)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk up the egg & almond milk
- Then, slowly add in your dry ingredients whilst giving it good ol’ stir. You want it to be relatively thick!
- Set aside.
- In a small pan, heat your coconut oil until it has melted. You want to be using a medium heat!
- With a spoon, plop your mixture onto the pan & cook on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- THEN GET YA TOPPINGS and TOP IT 😂 I used frozen berries, soya yoghurt, cacao nibs & brown linseeds!
- Enjoy it babydoll 🙂
Nutritional info (just pancakes)