Writing from the bean bag of my uni kitchen, the day after our neighbours were burgled. The mood isn’t amazing I won’t lie. Plus, it’s a Sunday evening… that Monday feeling is sweeping over. WHAY HAY.
I’m at the point of the year where essay deadlines are around the corner & my motivation levels are pretty diabolical. Soooo, I’ve been taking some time out to listen / watch TEDx talks on Spotify and YouTube. When I’m getting ready, showering, walking to uni, falling asleep… it’s perfecto. It seems like no matter what mood I’m in, there’s a talk for every emotion?!
- ‘How to stop screwing yourself over’ Mel Robbins https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp7E973zozc
- ‘Stop waiting for life to happen’ Peter Sage https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBPoVOawFc
- ‘Programming your mine for success’ Carrie Green https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmfikLimeQ8
- ‘The art of being yourself’ Caroline Mchugh https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=veEQQ-N9xWU
- ‘Stop making excuses. Create your own reality’ Gary Whitehill https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3DBOn7QS7iI
Please let me know if you find any good ones, I’m always on the lookout 👽 I feel like a female buddha, woman of the earth after reading them… 😋
Fitness IG – @ajhfitness
Personal IG – @annahammersley
Snap/Twitter – annahammersley